Address: Bojong Koneng, Babakan Madang, Bogor, West Java 16810
Folder: Click here
Opening hours: 11.00-18.00 WIB (Sunday-Monday), 11.00-21.00 WIB (Saturday)
No. Phone: 0815 8007 776
WhatsApp: 0815 8007 776
Price of admission
HTM: Rp. 50,000
Motorcycle parking: Rp. 5,000
Car park: Rp. 10,000
Villa Aman D’Sini is a tourist attraction in Sentul that combines the concept of lodging, restaurants and natural photo spots. For visitors who want to visit Villa Aman D’Sini for just taking pictures, a special ticket is applied.
The entrance fee for Villa Aman D’Sini is 50 thousand per person. You can exchange the entrance ticket for chocolate, coffee or tea.
This price is only valid for visitors who want to take pictures in the Villa area without a photographer (not professional photos). If you want to take photos here using a DSLR then the rate is different, which is around 1 million.
Especially for visitors to Resto Villa Aman. Here to eat various main dishes or heavy meals other than snacks, you don’t have to pay the 50 thousand entrance ticket.
There is also a rule not to bring food and drinks from outside. If you violate these rules, you will be subject to a fine of 50 thousand.
So in essence, the entrance ticket is only valid for visitors who want to take photos in the villa area or order ordinary drinks other than juice at the restaurant.
Menu Price List
– Baked Macaroni Rp. 95,000
– Salmon Tiger Rp. 87,000
– Tiger Prawn Linguini Rp. 99,000
– Spaghetti Carbonara Rp. 85,000
– Spaghetti Bolognaise Rp. 89,000
– Aglio Olio Rp. 85,000
– Lasagna Rp. 89,000
– Herb Roasted Chicken Rp. 99,000
– Steak tenderloin Rp. 195,000
– Sirloin Steak Rp. 165,000
– Salmon Steak Rp. 115,000
– Grilled Steak Wagyu Rp. 230,000
– Rib Eyes Rp. 130,000
– Cheese and Steak Pizza Rp. 98,000
– Safe Pizza Rp. 95,000
– Mushroom Soup Rp. 35,000
– Spicy Mineshone Soup Rp. 45,000
– Grilled Chicken Salad Rp. 69,000
– Goat Satay Rp. 98,000
– Maranggi Satay Rp. 120,000
– Chicken Satay Rp. 73,500
– Banana, Cassava, Tape, Fried Sweet Potatoes Rp. 40,000
– Chicken Nugget Rp. 40,000
– Apple Strudel Rp. 18,000
– Chocolate Roll Rp. 18,000
– Chicken Package Rp. 104,500
– Use Empal Rp. 104,500
– Duck Package Rp. 113,500
– Gepuk Package Rp. 104,500
– Sweet and sour Gurame soup package Rp. 80,000
– Soup Pindang Iga Package Rp. 110,500
– Oxtail Soup Package Rp. 125,000
– Goat Soup Package Rp. 110,500
– Orange Leaf Rice Package Rp. 121,000
– Fish Gurame Rp. 175,000
– Shrimp, Squid Rp. 89,000
– Quail Package Rp. 105,000
– Hot Espresso Rp. 30,000
– Black Coffee H / C Rp. 32,000 / Rp. 35,000
– Cappuccino H / C Rp. 32,000 / Rp. 35,000
– Coffee Latte H / C Rp. 32,000 / Rp. 35,000
– Vanilla Latte Rp. 35,000 / Rp. 40,000
– Hazelnut Latte Rp. 35,000 / Rp. 40,000
– Caramel Latte Rp. 35,000 / Rp. 40,000
– Chocolate H / C Rp. 32,000 / Rp. 38,000
– Green Tea H / C Rp. 32,000 / Rp. 38,000
– Red Velvet H / C Rp. 32,000 / IDR 38,000
– Taro H / C Rp. 32,000 / Rp. 38,000
– Thai Tea H / C Rp. 30,000 / Rp. 35,000
– Lemon Tea H / C Rp. 30,000 / Rp. 32,000
– Ice Tea H / C Rp. 23,500 / Rp. 26,000
– Teh Tarik H / C Rp. 30,000 / Rp. 32,000
– Ginger Wednag Rp. 32,000
– Bundaberg Rp. 37,000
– Apple Mojito Rp. 42,000
– Manggo Tropicana Rp. 42,000
– Green Kiwi Lychee Rp. 42,000
– Strawberry Lady Rp. 42,000
– Various Juice Rp. 40,000
– Lemon Squash Rp. 45,500
– Strawberry Squash Rp. 45,500
– Mineral Water Rp. 14,500
Road to Location
The route to the Villa Aman here is very easy to reach. The distance between Villa Aman Ini from Sentul City is also quite close, which is about 15 kilometers or takes about half an hour from Babakan Madang.
If you depart from Jakarta, the trip time will be around 1.5 hours. To get to Villa Aman Here you can use the Jagorawi Toll route to Sentul City. From Sentul City, just follow the directions on maps to take you to your destination.
If you talk about the facilities of Villa Aman here, there’s no need to doubt it. The facilities here are very complete because you can find inns, restaurants and places to relax while taking selfies in the same location.
For the villa facilities, there is an infinty pool, a choice of various rooms, a lounge or restaurant, a garden and others. Each villa room also has facilities in it such as air conditioning, TV, bedroom, private bathroom, toiletries, water heater, breakfast, coffee and many others.
Here there are two types of villa rooms for rent, namely standard rooms with budgets starting from 2.5 million per night. This type of standard room can be occupied by a maximum of 3 people. For the other type, the President Suite, with prices starting from 5 million per night and can be occupied by a maximum of 5 people.
So if you want to rent this villa as a whole for family or office events, reunions and gatherings, you can also know the rental rates start from 25 million-35 million for a capacity of 20 people.
As for the wedding package at Villa Aman Here, it is priced starting from only 85 million. This price includes the rental of 3 regular rooms, 1 suite room and environmental permit for 2 nights of lodging.
Then for shooting rentals such as Prewed photo sessions or Commercial Photography, the rate is 3.5 million per day. Meanwhile, if you want to rent a private room for meetings, it costs 11 million with a rental duration of 8 hours.
If you rent a Villa and Resto as a whole, later you can enjoy a more private atmosphere because the place will be closed to the public.
Villa Aman at a Glance
Villa Aman D’Sini is one of the villas in the Sentul area which was first opened to the public starting in the 2000s. Initially this villa was only used as a personal facility for the owner. But over time the Owner decided to make Villa Aman D’Sini available to the public.
This staycation offers a super charming natural panorama with the cool air typical of the mountains. The main view of Villa Aman is the dashing appearance of Mount Pancar and also Curug Bidadari.
Even though it offers a natural feel, the concept of Villa Aman Here is still given a modern and elegant touch. It can be seen from the interior of the room and the architecture of the building that uses a lot of glass walls.
Villa Aman Here is not an ordinary inn, but here you can find a restaurant with the nuances of the Bali Island of the Gods.
Besides the delicious dishes, the natural nuances here really feel like in Bali. For those of you who just want to have lunch or dinner here without staying overnight, you can. Not just a restaurant, here you can also enjoy an infinity pool which costs around 200 thousand to swim.
This natural painting offered by Villa Aman Here can hypnotize anyone. In fact, many people say that Villa Aman Here is the ‘Little Bali of Sentul’. So for those of you who haven’t had the chance to have a vacation to Bali, it’s better to go to Villa Aman first.