Address: Jalan Ahmad Yani Number 162, Karangkidul, Central Semarang, Semarang City, Central Java 50242
Folder: Click here
Opening hours: 24 hours
No. Phone: 0819 9955 5877
WhatsApp: 0819 9955 5877
Menu Price List
– Fish Bites Rp. 42,727
– Okondomieyaki Rp. 23,636
– Corn & Cheese Baguette Rp. 29,091
– Swedish Meatball Rp. 39,091
– Saute Mushroom Rp. 24,545
– Cheese Quesadillas Rp. 36,364
– Kill Your Hunger Rp. 149,091
– Triple Cheese Croouette Rp. 28,182
– Japanese Karage Rp. 29,091
– Cheesy Baked Potato Rp. 25,456
– Corn Onthe Cob Rp. 23,436
– Fish Meatball Rp. 25,455
– Shredded Beef Gochujang Mantau Rp. 34,545
– Nachos Rp. 41,818
– Micin Cube Rp. 28,182
– Stuffed Chicken Mushroom Rp. 24,545
– Manchunian Fries Rp. 24,541
– Chicken Wings Rp. 45,451
– Banana Azuki Crepes Rp. 28,182
– Warm Dark Chocolate Rp. 28,182
– Chocolate Soft Cookies Rp. 28,182
– Butterscoton Banana Split Rp. 30,000
– Peanut Butter Brownies Rp. 28,182
– Raisin Popcorn Waffle Rp. 38,182
– Creamy Hot Cakes With Tropical Fruit Rp. 35,455
– Fruity Waffle Rp. 35,455
– The Italian Old Stories Rp. 45,455
– Tour Cheatingg Days Rp. 45,455
– Red Omega Slut Rp. 33,836
– The Biggest Sin Rp. 59,091
– Double Decker Rp. 35,455
– Tuna Sandwich Rp. 27,273
– El Loco De Moco Rp. 44,545
– Bacinese Chicken Katsu Rp. 39,091
– Omurice Rp. 45,455
– Gyu Tandon Rp. 42,127
– Fish Meuniere Rp. 59,091
– Roasted Chicken Leg With Creamy Tice Rp. 53,576
– Beef Sukiyaki Bowl Rp. 42,727
– Grilled Chicken With Butter Rice Rp. 39,091
– Moshi Moshi Mushroom Rice Rp. 36,364
– Carbonara Katsu Rp. 39,091
– Chicken Aglio Olio Rp. 35,455
– Fusili Al Tono Rp. 35,455
– Bolognaise Rp. 35,455
– Mac N Cheese Rp. 29,091
– Thai Beef Salad Rp. 35,455
– Tuna Salad Rp. 35,455
– Caesar Salad Rp. 35,455
– Corny & Friend Rp. 45,455
– Waffle & Chicken University Rp. 49,091
– Big Breakfast Rp. 55,455
– Breakfast Hash Rp. 39,091
– Beef Indomie Benedict Rp. 45,455
– Rostl Rp. 45,455
– Smashed Avocado Rp. 50,000
– Egg In The Jar Rp. 45,455
Drink Price List
– Pour Over Rp. 25,455
– Aeropress Rp. 25,455
– French Press Rp. 25,455
– Collision Rp. 25,455
– Caramel Jelly Machiato Rp. 44,545
– Wake Up And Die Rp. 38,182
– Iced Creme Brulle Latte Rp. 44,545
– Foamy Thick Cappuccino Rp. 44,545
– Espresso Rp. 20,000
– Machiato Rp. 25,455
– Piccolo Rp. 26,364
– Melbourne’s Magic Rp. 26,364
– Flat White Rp. 26,364
– Cappuccino Rp. 26,364
– Ice Latte Rp. 30,000
– Mocha Vice Rp. 33,364
– Affogato Rp. 27,373
Motorcycle parking: Rp. 3,000
Car park: Rp. 5,000
Antarakata Coffee is one of the favorite hangout places in Semarang. How not, this coffee shop offers the ambience of a very comfortable place to stop off for a long time.
Not only because of the place factor, the menu of dishes they offer is very diverse. All menus start from appetizer, main course to dessert. The menu in Antarakata is more inclined towards western food.
For you coffee lovers, Antarakata is also one of the best coffee house recommendations in Semarang. Here you will get attractive promos, for example, such as buying food for 1 free coffee.
Road to Location
The location of Antarakata Coffee is very strategic, where it is located not far from the Simpang Lima area or in Semarang Bawah, more precisely on Jalan Ahmad Yani Nomo 162.
To be able to reach the location is very easy, you can use private vehicles or public transportation. The location of the Antarakata Cafe from the Simpang Lima area is only about 850 meters or the equivalent of 2 minutes of travel.
From Simpang Lima you only need to direct your vehicle towards Jalan Ahmad Yani. The position of the Antarakata Cafe is on the right side of the road from the direction of Simpang Lima.
Like cafes in general, Antarakata also has several supporting facilities that can make visitors feel comfortable.
Some of the facilities that Antarakata Cafe has are such as a large workspace, varied room areas, wifi, smooking & non-smooking areas, parking lots, toilets, power outlets and many others. Antarakata Cafe is arguably one of the unique cafes where you can choose whether you want to sit on the floor or on a chair.
In addition, smooking and non-smooking areas have also been prepared here so that other customers will not be bothered by cigarette smoke.
Not only is it a favorite place to hang out, but Antarakata Cafe is also highly recommended for meetings, assignments or group work. The place is cozy and the workspace is also quite spacious.
The trend of hanging out in cafes or coffee shops is currently being followed by more and more people, especially millennials. The habit of relaxing in cafes has become a lifestyle that is difficult to leave.
This phenomenon also seems to have happened in Semarang, considering that currently there are more and more cafes, coffee shops or other hangout places that can be found in this Lumpia City.
The number of cafes or coffee shops in Semarang makes it easier for people to choose which place is the most suitable to be visited. Because there are many factors that must be considered before choosing a cafe to be used as a hangout place by someone.
Of the many coffee houses in Semarang, it looks like Antarakata Cafe is one of the most recommended ones to try. This cafe was first established in 2016, although it is only three years old, Antarakata is already attached to the hearts of its fans.
What makes this place different from other cafes? The first factor that you will feel is the comfort of the place. Antarakata Cafe has a unique room concept, which is a combination of a minimalist industrialist with a modern touch.
The concept of the Antarakata stretcher turns out to be able to make visitors feel comfortable, at home and don’t get bored quickly. Then, the second factor is the food and drink menu.
Different from most coffee houses or cafes, Antarakata provides a very complete menu. You can find a variety of delicious dishes at affordable prices. When compared to similar cafes or coffeeshops, the complete menu of dishes is one of Antarakata’s strengths.
Next, even though the location is in the middle of the city, you can still feel comfortable, aka not noisy with the sound of vehicles passing by on the street. That way you can comfortably chat with your friends.
Because of this atmosphere, Antarakata is also highly recommended to be used as a place to meet clients, work or do assignments. With wifi facilities and electrical plugs, it seems like it can be easier to complete your work.
Another advantage that Antarakata Cafe has is that it is open 24 hours, you know. So, you can be free and come here anytime. So, if you want to find a good place to hang out late at night, it’s better to just go to Antarakata Cafe!