Indramayu is known as a city that has many beaches. Naturally, considering the location of Indramayu which is located along the northern coastline of the western part of Java Island. And one of the most popular beaches in Indramayu is Rembat Beach.
Pantai Rembat, which was opened to the public at the end of 2019, suddenly went viral and was discussed by many people on social media. This is because Rembat Beach offers interesting photo spots that are Instagramable.
Now for those of you who want to spend your vacation time at Rembat Beach, we will share some information as a provision for you to go to this beach.
Price of admission
To be able to enjoy the natural panorama offered by Rembat Beach, you are not charged an entrance ticket, aka free. You only need to pay IDR 5,000 for motorbike parking fees.
Rembat Beach is located in Juntinyuat Village, Juntinyuat District, Indramayu Regency, West Java. It is about 20 KM from the city center and can be reached in about 30 minutes from the starting point of the Kab. Indramayu.
For the route, as follows:
- From Alun-Alun Kab. Indramayu turn left onto Jl. Lt. Gen. Sutoyo
- Turn right onto Lohbener-Cirebon / Jl. RA Kartini
- Continue straight until the Adipura Indramayu Roundabout
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Jl. General Ahmad Yani
- From Jl. General Ahmad Yani, go straight ahead for 650 meters until you meet an intersection, turn left onto Jl. On Panjaitan and straight ahead for about 800.
- From Jl. DI Panjaitan turn left onto the Lohbener-Cirebon / Jl. Jend. Sudirman then entered the Lohbener-Cirebon / Jl. Jend. Sudirman and please go straight down the road along the 16 KM until you meet a T-junction towards Jl. Raya Juntinyuat and Jl. Patimura.
- Until this T-junction, please turn left to Jl. Patimura and go straight for about 150 meters until you meet a T-junction.
- Until the T-junction, please turn left and go straight for about 800 meters to the Rembat location
There are several interesting things that you can get at this Rembat Beach, including the following.
1. Spot Photos
You can take a selfie with a sea background. In addition, one of the photo spots that is quite interesting for millennials is the tree roots in the shape of love.
On Rembat Beach, there is an area that is deliberately planted with mangrove trees to inhibit sea water abrasion. Besides being able to use it as a vacation vehicle, you can use the beach location where mangrove trees are growing as a fishing spot.