New update on Greenland’s reopening strategy and Frequently Asked Questions:
– Greenland has decided to follow Denmark in its reopening of borders.
– Greenland is open to 30 countries in the EU, Schengen and the UK.
– The entry requirements of testing, quarantine and re-testing remain, although in some cases, Danish and Icelandic citizens are exempt.
– Travellers must do quarantine either in the nature or in a place where one can be tested (e.g. in bigger towns). Quarantine in a settlement is not permitted.
– Air Iceland Connect may only fly quarantine exempt passengers. Air Greenland may fly with both quarantine-exempt and quarantine-required travellers.
– Greenland still remains in Phase 1 for now.
This and more information on our page on coronavirus: Link in bio.
? Photo: Aningaaq R. Carlsen, Visit Greenland
Greenland Best Travel Photopioneer #visitgreenland Greenland Best Travel Photo #nunarputnuan #corona #covid19 #kapisillit
Subscribe to travelbloggerindonesia.com for more travel Inspiration and Idea