Travel Blog Indonesia – Bandung has always been a great tourist spot. Apart from being close to Jakarta, Bandung also continues to innovate in presenting tourist attractions anti mainstream. The Bandung area is indeed very supportive, besides the fresh air, the Bandung area which is lush with trees is one of its own undeniable attractions.
Some of you may already know one of the favorite tourist attractions in Bandung, Dusun Bambu. Yes, this Ecotourism area at the foot of Mount Burangrang offers an attractive landscape. With the mission of 7E which stands for Education, Economics, Ethnology, Ethics, Aesthetics and Entertainment. Dusun Bambu established itself as the first ecotourism born in West Java.
Also read: This is the reason why Farm House Lembang is so loved by tourists.
A family vacation at Dusun Bambu is the most beautiful gift ever. Families can enjoy various ecotourism facilities built with the emphasis on nature conservation. Tour while learning how to love nature and coexist with nature in a mutualism.
The address of Dusun Bambu is on Jalan Kolonel Masturi KM 11 Cisarua, West Bandung. With an altitude of 1,500 meters above sea level, Dusun Bambu will provide a cool but cool atmosphere typical of the environment at the foot of the mountains.
Dusun Bambu was built from a concern for a land in West Bandung. At that time, Dusun Bambu was land that was not noticed by farmers after harvesting. Thus, since 2008 several businessmen have had a simple idea of returning the concerned land for repair. One idea that emerged was as a bamboo conservation area.
With a land area of around 15 hectares, the process of returning the land to green again is not easy. The reason is Dusun Bambu has to start from scratch by planting more than 100,000 tree seedlings. The goal is to create a natural paradise that everyone can enjoy.
Dusun Bambu reforestation efforts took a long time from 2008 to 2011 led by Green Architect Oky Kusprianto. After the natural vegetation of Dusun Bambu began to recover, several buildings were built with a green concept.
Architecture must think hard to build a building that can blend with nature but has high aesthetic value. A masterpiece that is not easy to build. However, finally on January 16, 2014, Dusun Bambu was able to metamorphose into the first ecotourism in West Java whose inauguration was attended by community leaders and local residents.
Dusun Bambu Family Leasure Park is one of the leading destinations in Bandung which is currently the star of tourism. Born in Sundanese, West Java, Dusun Bambu uses many names that are closely related to local wisdom.
For example a place glamping named with Sayang Heulang, the restaurant is named with Burangrang which is the name of the mountain which is close to Dusun Bambu. One of the legends of the Sundanese people, Lutung Kasarung is a cafe name that was built with a very unique concept. You can enjoy culinary dishes in a beautiful tree house. The spaces are beautifully designed like aviary.
One of the daughters helped by Lutung Kasarung is named Purbasari, her name is pinned as the name of the place where lesehan is. This location is suitable for those of you who bring your family. While on the floor, you can enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Burangrang. Moreover, in front of it lies an artificial lake which adds to the atmosphere to become a typical Sundanese restaurant serenity which cannot be separated from the character of West Java.
For easy mothers who are fond of shopping, a special place to shop is also provided at the Equator Market, Dusun Bambu. The sensation of shopping at the foot of Mount Burangrang while breathing the fresh air of Cisarua, West Bandung. Young mothers can buy various kinds of handicrafts and culinary specialties in Bandung. You don’t need to be surprised because Dusun Bambu also provides other traditional culinary delights such as Palembang pempek, Gejrot tofu and others. Don’t miss out on buying some natural products such as fresh vegetables and fruit that are grown around the area at the foot of Mount Burangrang.
You don’t have to worry about looking for hotels in Dusun Bambu, because there is already Villa Kampung Layung which provides a lodging concept homy really for couples or large families. With prices ranging from 2 million to 3.75 million rupiah, you can enjoy the village atmosphere with modern facilities. Truly an unforgettable stay experience in Kampung Layung Dusun Bambu Cisarua, West Bandung.
There are so many activities that can be done in Dusun Bambu Cisarua, West Bandung. You can enjoy a peaceful rural atmosphere while riding a Sangkuriang boat. When camping or glamping at Dusun Bambu, don’t forget to hiking in the morning to enjoy the natural beauty at the foot of the Burangrang mountains.
You can enjoy various kinds of sports in Dusun Bambu such as archery and cycling exercises. For those of you who are interested in doing team building at Dusun Bambu it will be a different experience from other places.
Dusun Bambu is indeed a family paradise. All facilities are complete especially for children. Children can play at the Bamboo Play Ground, learn the ropes of tamali, get close to nature by harvesting rice or agricultural products, and what is unique and has been left behind is playing traditional Indonesian toys. Who are the children who do not like being invited to learn from nature?
Who hasn’t played stilts? Yes, Dusun Bambu does provide the experience of playing in nature in a different way. All the tools and various playing facilities are combined with materials from nature, from bamboo to tree logs which are formed as a vehicle for games.
If you want to enjoy the vast area of Dusun Bambu, a pick-up car has been provided such as a tourist car at TMII, or Taman Safari. But if you want to walk, it will also be more fun because you can take pictures with the natural beauty of Dusun Bambu Cisarua, Bandung.
You don’t need to go far to go abroad by hot air balloon. Dusun Bambu provides facilities for tourists who want to enjoy the charm of Dusun Bambu’s natural beauty from a bird’s eye point of view by using a urdara balloon.
Dusun Bambu Family Leasure Park is still the same owner as Kampung Daun Cultural Gallery & Cafe. So maybe you will see a lot of similarities from some of the spots. But the most important thing that is being sold is the natural atmosphere and tourism that blend with nature without destroying it.
Apart from Dusun Bambu and Kampung Daun, the brand architect Ronny Lukito also has original Indonesian businesses that are mistaken for foreign brands such as Exsport, Eiger and Bodypack. The success of Ronny Lukito in the nature lovers gear business was later developed by establishing an eco-tourism in Dusun Bambu, Cisarua, Bandung.
Dusun Bambu Cisarua Bandung Tourism Plan
3 Places to Eat in Dusun Bambu
- Resto Purbasari with a panoramic view of the West Java countryside. Fits 6-12 family members.
- Cafe Burangrang with a modern twist.
- Lutung Kasarung, the Tree House Cafe is shaped like a bird cage, perfect for you, a happy young couple.
Place to Stay in Dusun Bambu *
- Eagle Camp Sayang Heulang
- Single Camping Deck IDR 1,700,000
- Facilities: 1 tent, 2 mattresses, private garden, campfire and BBQ.
- Single Camping Deck IDR 1,700,000
- Layung Village
- Village Residence IDR 2,500,000
- Facilities: 1 bedroom, family room, pantry, kitchen, private garden, campfire, BBQ.
- Deluxe Village Residence Rp. 2,750,000, –
- Facilities: 1 bedroom, family room, pantry, kitchen, private garden, campfire and BBQ.
- Family Village Residence Rp. 3,750,000, –
- Facilities: 2 bedrooms, dining room, family room, pantry, kitchen, private garden, campfire and BBQ.
- Village Residence IDR 2,500,000
- The price includes:
- 7.5% service tax and 10% government tax
- Buffet at Burangrang Cafe
- Breakfast (children aged 5-10 years get 50% discount)
- Extra Bed Rp. 300,000 including breakfast.
- Can use a credit card.
- Check in time is 2 PM and Check out time is 12.00 AM.
Spot Mandatory Selfie
- Dusun Bambu Welcome Monument
- Dusun Bambu Shuttle Car
- Kasarung Lutung Bird Cage
- Purbasari Lake
- Equatorial Market
- Playing Ground
Activities in Dusun Bambu Cisarua, Bandung
- Go kart races
- Glamping – Glamor Camping
- Paint Ball
- Explore the Dusun Bambu River
- Harvest and Plant Rice
- Ride a sampan on the Dusun Bambu Lake
- Team Building
- Enjoying Arimbi Park
Dusun Bambu Lembang Entrance Ticket *
- Entrance ticket Rp. 15,000, –
- Car Parking IDR 10,000
- The food price ranges between Rp. 20,000 to Rp. 60,000
- Air balloon ticket IDR 300,000 (15 minutes).
- Play Fish or Rabbit Rp. 15,000 / child
Tips and Guide to Dusun Bambu, Cisarua, Bandung.
- Range of food prices in Dusun Bambu middle and above.
- Come on Weekdays if you want to get lots of cool photo spots.
- Lutung Kasarung’s nest is limited, so come early before lunch.
- Use comfortable footwear for tracking or hiking while in Dusun Bambu.
- From the Cipularang Toll you can exit at the Cimahi Gate then follow Jalan Kolonel Masturi (Free of Traffic)
- From the Cipularang Toll, exit at the Pasteur Gate towards Ledeng via Jalan Sersan Sodik then continue on Jalan Colonel Masturi.
- From the Cipularang Toll exit at Pasteur then onto Ledeng towards Lembang, then onto Jalan Colonel Masturi.
- From the Cipali Toll you can exit at Gate Subang then follow the direction of Lembang to continue to Jalan Colonel Masturi.
- When eating at the Equator market, you have to prepare the ones that are exchanged for vouchers. Don’t worry if the voucher isn’t used up, it can be refunded. *
Also Read: The Awesome Makariki Cliff Lake.