Address: Jalan Duren Sewu Number 8-9, Durensewu, Pandaan, Bakalan, Pasuruan, East Java 67156
Folder: Click here
Opening hours: 10.00-21.00 WIB (Monday-Sunday)
No. Phone: 0343 638931
WhatsApp: 0813 7737 5999
Menu Price List
– Asem-Asem Ribs Rp. 49,500
– Ribs Soup Rp. 49,500
– Makoya Grilled Ribs Rp. 49,500
– Ribs Penyet Rp. 49,500
– Beef Steak Makoya Rp. 55,500
– Fried / Grilled Chicken Rp. 62,500
– Chicken Penyet Rp. 62,500
– Fried Chicken Kremes Rp. 62,500
– Chicken Makoya Sauce Rp. 68,500
– Chicken Koloke Rp. 39,000
– Penyet Shrimp Rp. 29,500
– Crispy Shrimp / Squid Rp. 40,500
– Sweet and Sour Crispy Shrimp / Squid Rp. 45,500
– Butter Sauce Squid Rp. 45,500
– Grilled Shrimp Rp. 64,500
– Fried Shrimp with Butter Sauce Rp. 64,500
– Singapore Curry Shrimp Rp. 69,500
– Fried / Grilled Duck Rp. 74,500
– Duck Penyet Rp. 74,500
– Duck Makoya Sauce Rp. 75,500
– Fried Gurame Rp. 68,500
– Makoya Grilled Gurame Rp. 68,500
– Honey Grilled Gurame Rp. 68,500
– Sweet and Sour Gurame Rp. 68,500
– Makoya Sauce Gurame Rp. 78,500
– Fried Quail Rp. 28,500
– Milkfish Without Spines, Grill / Burn Rp. 36,500
– Complete Menu Rp. 30,500
– Eggplant Penyet Rp. 15,500
– Tofu / Tempe Penyet Rp. 15,500
– Tofu / Fried Tempe Rp. 15,500
– Fried / Penyet Wander Rp. 20,500
– Tofu Petis Rp. 18,500
– Tofu Crispy Rp. 18,500
– French Fries Rp. 18,500
– Onion Ring Rp. 18,500
– Javanese Fried Noodle Rp. 29,500
– Seafood Fried Noodles Rp. 32,500
– Asem Vegetable Rp. 15,000
– Anointing Rp. 15,000
– Threatened Rp. 15,000
– Cah Kangkung Rp. 15,000
– Cah Toge Rp. 16,500
– Cah Toge Salted Fish Rp. 18,500
– Stir-frying Papaya Leaves Rp. 19,000
– Cah you Rp. 19,000
– Cap Cay Rp. 27,500
– White Rice Rp. 6,000
– Salted Fish Fried Rice Rp. 29,500
– Seafood Fried Rice Rp. 32,500
– Sausage Fried Rice Rp. 32,500
– Fresh Sambal Rp. 7,500
– Sambal Pencit Rp. 8,000
– Package for 5 people Rp. 310,000-Rp. 380,000
– Package for 10 people Rp. 540,000-Rp. 700,000
Drink Price List
– Makoya Special Ice Rp. 20,500
– Makoya Mixed Ice Rp. 18,500
– Fresh Ice Tea Rp. 5,500
– Sweet Ice Tea Rp. 6,500
– Strawberry Ice Tea Rp. 8,500
– Melon Iced Tea Rp. 8,500
– Lychee Iced Tea Rp. 8,500
– Kencur Rice Ice Rp. 10,500
– Sweet Orange Ice Rp. 12,500
– Lime Ice Rp. 12,500
– Cantaloupe Ice Rp. 12,500
– Es Cincau Selasih Rp. 12,500
– Young Coconut Ice Rp. 15,000
– Young Coconut Ice Rp. 17,500
– Pure Orange Ice Rp. 30,000
– Hot Fresh Tea Rp. 5,500
– Hot Sweet Tea Rp. 6,500
– White / Chocolate Milk Rp. 10,000
– Wedang Ginger Rp. 12,000
– Hot Sweet Orange Rp. 12,500
– Warm Lime Rp. 12,500
– Black Coffee Rp. 8,500
– Coffee Milk Rp. 12,500
– Capuccino Rp. 13,000
– Moccacino Rp. 13,000
– Hot Chocolate Rp. 13,000
– Ginger Coffee Rp. 13,500
– Ginger Milk Coffee Rp. 14,500
– Tomato / Apple / Avocado / Mixed / Melon / Soursop / Red Guava Juice / Mango / Dragon Fruit / Carrot / Dutch Eggplant / Strawberry / Blimbing Rp. 15,500
– Blue Ocean Rp. 15,500
– Orange Blossom Rp. 15,500
– Violet Fussion Rp. 15,500
– Gum Sparkling Rp. 15,500
– Cooler Lychee / Soursop / Melon / Orange / Lime Rp. 15,500
– Classic Happy Soda Rp. 18,500
– Blue Happy Soda Rp. 18,500
– Fruit Salad Rp. 18,500
Motorcycle parking: Rp. 3,000
Car park: Rp. 5,000
Makoya Dapur Bakar is a restaurant in Pandaan which is quite famous. They provide a wide menu of delicious dishes at pocket-friendly prices.
The menus served by Makoya Dapur Bakar include ribs, seafood, chicken, duck, fish, noodles, vegetables, rice and others.
Besides the unit menu, Makoya Dapur Bakar also provides package dishes that are very suitable to be eaten together with a group.
The price of each of them is still very affordable and quite worthy of the taste given. It is very suitable in essence to be used as a place to eat with family, friends, spouses or co-workers.
The package menu offered varies from 300 thousand to 700 thousand depending on the portion. The contents of each package also vary, you can choose according to taste.
Road to Location
For those of you who are interested in visiting Makoya Dapur Bakar to fill your weekend, you don’t need to worry because the access to the restaurant location is quite easy.
The location of Makoya Dapur Bakar is at the foot of Mount Arjuno or more precisely at Jalan Duren Sewu Number 8-9. The distance of Makoya Dapur Bakar from downtown Pasuruan is about 37.5 kilometers, equivalent to 39 minutes of travel.
One of the travel routes that you can choose is via the Bangil-Rembang Toll Road or Gempol-Pasuruan Toll Road. You can reach the location using two or four-wheeled private vehicles.
Along the way to Makoya Dapur Bakar you will be spoiled with a beautiful view, which is a very cool village. Not just culinary, but Makoya Pandaan is perfect for refreshing or relaxing.
Makoya Dapur Bakar is a restaurant that is quite complete. You can not only eat various Indonesian culinary delights, but visitors can also enjoy many supporting facilities.
Some of the facilities or rides provided by Makoya Dapur Bakar include flying fox, swimming pool, gardening, boat rides and many others.
Not only that, Makoya Dapur Bakar also provides fish therapy pool facilities. So that visitors who want to feel the sensation of being massaged while soaking can take advantage of this facility.
For those of you who are interested in making a gathering, meeting or other event, Makoya Pandaan also provides a private room, you know. For other public facilities such as prayer rooms, parking areas, toilets and gazebos.
Still not satisfied? Makoya Dapur Bakar also has many cool photo spots that you can make as a place to pose to decorate your Instagram feed to make it look cuter and more beautiful.
Makoya Pandaan Review
Makoya Dapur Bakar Pandaan is indeed a very suitable restaurant to be used as a place to hang out with the closest people to spend weekends together.
The natural atmosphere typical of the countryside with panoramic views of the mountains offered by Makoya Dapur Bakar Pandaan is indeed one of the attractions of this restaurant.
The cool air and cool atmosphere here makes visitors feel at home for a long time at Makoya Dapur Bakar Pandaan. Especially here you can eat a variety of Indonesian culinary delights that taste very appetizing.
The restaurant concept promoted by Makoya Dapur Bakar is more semi-traditional, it can be seen clearly from the building and the use of furniture materials.
So for those of you who are looking for ideas for a place to hold events such as weddings, Makoya Pandaan provides the venue and the wedding buffet package too.
So, what are you waiting for? If you really claim to be a true culinary lover, try to taste the dishes at Makoya Pandaan, let’s go!